Player 4.3 and PlayHouse 4.3 are now available for all customers. The highlights include:
- A new download of paleogeography from the Neftex Exploration Insights allows direct extract of selected GDE sequence intervals within a study area. Also included is a GDE stacker to intelligently combine GDE sequence intervals for reservoir, seal and charge to seamlessly create CRS maps.
- New confidence, criteria and comments for well evaluations. The Wells dialog now includes the ability to set the criteria for reservoir, seal, trap and charge quadrants of the post-drill evaluation; to specify a confidence level and record a comment for each element.
- QwiEval updates include:
- Quality improvements to QwikVol stochastic calculator.
- A new GRV direct input method to QwikVol screening volume calculator.
- Added support for metric and imperial display units in the Prospects dialog
The PlayHouse 4.3 release includes:
- Simpler installation through a Windows MSI
- Security for teams and individuals
- Ability to display risk elements maps by age in the PlayHouse website