What is QwikEval? A spatial volumetric tool…
GIS-pax is excited to release our QwikEval Spatial Suite, a fully stochastic prospect volumetric toolset within the ArcGIS® software by Esri.
Click here to view the newsletter
QwikEval is a simple-to-use tool with sophisticated functionality to capture all of your prospect evaluations and visualize inputs and outputs on a map. QwikEval provides the opportunity to:
- View your entire regional or global portfolio (by volume or value) with a geographic, block, play or stratigraphic basis, on your map;
- View your full portfolio in an evaluation maturity funnel;
- View input data such as porosity and net-to-gross from different evaluations on your map, against known well and field data;
- Capture and populate multiple prospect evaluation datasets extremely quickly and efficiently. Capture risk and volume data for over 20 prospects in the time it takes to do 1 or 2 evaluations in competitor software;
- Select volumetric assessment methodologies depending on level of detail needed; scouting level vs areal yield vs fully stochastic evaluation types;
- Calculate commercial and stochastic screening economics for prospects and targets and estimate the oil price at which your prospect is economic;
- Easily aggregate prospect volumes for a block/portfolio or a drill sequence (2022 upgrade).
QwikEval is easy-to-use and has a highly competitive price. Qwikeval is already available to all of our existing clients, as a subset of Player functionality.
For existing Player users, please contact our support team to upgrade your Player licence to enable this new functionality; email@example.com